About Lifestyle First
Keen to develop a life plan? Do you have goals or dreams you’d like to strive towards? Lifestyle First can help you develop your values and goals and you’ll find them surprisingly achievable with some focus and direction. Head to the Get Started page and select the coaching sessions under the heading ‘Lifestyle Coaching’.
Weight Management Coaching
Long term success in weight management requires a diet/food plan that is sustainable for life. Coaching, support, motivation and exercise also play a part in achieving your goals. Lifestyle First will guide you for success.
The Coaching Ladder (source Matt O’Neill)
Tip sheets, daily menus, recipes and answers to FAQ are available to support you in your journey to health, wellbeing and lifestyle – put simply, Lifestyle First.
Food is a basic survival need, but has become the corner stone to socialisation. Whenever we meet someone, we have a meal, drink, cake or nibble. With some education about food choices, we can successfully accept these invitations and stay on track with our lifestyle goals.
Lifestyle First Coaching sessions are discrete and confidential and may be conducted after hours by Skype, Facetime or phone.
Coaching sessions will be individualised but will likely include motivation, values and goals, menu preparation, reading food labels, eating away from home, lifestyle planning.
I am committed to being as healthy and as well as I can so I can enjoy being active in my later years of life. I have started to think more about my lifestyle and focusing on making my Lifestyle a priority.
I have four core values that I live by:
- Wellbeing – making this a priority ensures I eat well and feel great.
- Kindness – thinking of others and helping out.
- Knowledge – continuing education and sharing my knowledge with others.
- Achievement – being proud of the things I do.
- Bachelor of Education
- Level 1 Metabolic Jumpstart Coach
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- First Aid and CPR
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- Diploma of Business (Human Resrouces)
- Diploma of Business (Frontline Management)
- Diploma of Business (Small Business Management)
- Diploma of Business Management
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation
- Cert IV Assessment and Workplace Training